• PARTNER: PROTECT YOUR WATERS
  • Go To: THE FLIES OF YELLOWSTONE
  • Go To: YELLOWSTONE FISHING WEATHER
  • Go To: YELLOWSTONE FLY FISHING MAPS
  • Visit: Moldy Chum
  • Visit: The Horse's Mouth
  • Visit: Chi Wulff
  • Visit: Parks' Fly Shop
  • Friday, August 17, 2007

    Not For Fishers !

    THINGS TO BE AWARE OF ?

    .. The Canadians are doing something to be proud of. Giving up revenue from diamonds and uranium for a park four times the size of Yellowstone. Can this be true? LINK.
    --------------
    .. The "Eagle Lady" shows us how to treat our national symbol by making them nuisences. Just wait until the bears and bison of Yellowstone reach this stage. LINK.
    -------------
    .. The Bengal Florican is about to benefit from the worlds largest conservation program - classic fly tiers can rejoice. LINK.
    -------------
    .. What is the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?
    One is a bottom-dwelling, scum-sucking scavenger and the other is a fish! LINK.
    ------------
    .. Three Labrador Retrievers - a brown, yellow, and black are sitting in the waiting room at the vet's office when they strike up a conversation. The black lab turns to the brown and says, "So why are you here?"
    The brown lab replies, "I'm a pisser. I piss on everything-the sofa, the drapes, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night, when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed." The black lab says, "So what is the vet going to do?" "Lethal injection," came the reply from the sad brown lab.
    The black lab then turns to the yellow lab and asks, "Why are you here?" The yellow lab says, " I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owner's couch." "So what are they going to do to you?" the black lab inquired. "Lethal injection," the dejected yellow lab said.
    The yellow lab then turns to the black lab and asks what he's at the vet's office for. I'm a humper," the black lab says. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fire hydrants, whatever. I want to hump everything I see. Yesterday, my owner had just got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself I hopped on her back and started humping away." The yellow and brown labs exchange a sad glance and say, "So, lethal injection for you too, huh?" The black lab says, "No, no, I'm here to get my nails clipped." LINK.
    -------------
    .. Can this really be tasteless? LINK.
    ------------
    .. Can Labs find fish for you? LINK.
    -----------
    .. Is fishing really a 'Touchy-Feely' endeavor? LINK.
    --------

    .. Are all fishermen liars? Does that make them vice-presidential material?